Abstract submission for the 2017 National Conference & Exhibition is now closed.
During the AAP National Conference & Exhibition, AAP Council and Section programs cover clinical matters or research related to subspecialty or special interest areas. Submissions by AAP members, nonmembers, and by health professionals in any field are accepted.
Deadline for abstract submission was April 7, 2017
Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process in early June 2017.
Click here to view general submission guidelines.
The following programs accepted abstracts for presentation at 2017 National Conference & Exhibition.
- Council on Clinical Information Technology
- Council on Early Childhood
- Council on Foster Care, Adoption, and Kinship Care
- Council on Injury, Violence, and Poison Prevention
- Council on Quality Improvement and Patient Safety
- Council on School Health
- Council on Sports Medicine and Fitness
- Innovations in Obesity Prevention, Assessment, and Treatment Forum
- Pediatrics for the 21st Century (Peds 21): Pediatricians Leading Change in Physician Health and Wellness
- Section on Advances in Therapeutics and Technology
- Section on Breastfeeding
- Section on Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery
- Section on Child Abuse and Neglect
- Section on Critical Care / Pediatric Critical Care Colloquium will be held at Lurie Children’s Hospital
- Section on Emergency Medicine
- Section on Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Section on Hospital Medicine
- Section on Integrative Medicine
- Section on International Child Health
- Section on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health and Wellness
- Section on Medicine-Pediatrics
- Section on Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
- Section on Obesity
- Section on Oral Health
- Section on Orthopaedics
- Section on Pediatric Trainees
- Section on Surgery
- Section on Tobacco Control
- Section on Transport Medicine
- Section on Uniformed Services
Abstracts accepted for presentation will be included on the AAP Conference Planner. For more information, call 800-433-9016, ext. 4079, or e-mail email@example.com