General Exhibits Overview
1. Where is the Exhibit Hall located?
The Exhibit Hall is located in Halls B-C in the Anaheim Convention Center.
2. Where can I find the Exhibitor Care Area?
Exhibitors services can be found in the Exhibitor Care Area. This includes booth services, lead retrieval and Onsite Booth Sales. The Exhibitor Care Area is located in Hall B.
3. Where can I register exhibitor names (for badges)?
The registration link to register staff is located in the Online Exhibit Manual.
4. What will appear on my printed badge?
Only the First name, Last name and Company name will be listed on the badge.
5. How many attendees are anticipated for this conference?
This will be the first in-person conference since 2019. In 2019 (New Orleans) the professional attendance was 9,671 and overall attendance was 14,449. In 2018 (Orlando) the professional attendance was 10,415 and the overall attendance was 19,858.
The AAP is anticipating 70% of the historical attendance in 2022 as we return to the in-person conference.
6. Will the AAP provide an attendee contact list?
The AAP is not able to directly provide attendee contact information. Exhibitors are able to obtain attendee contact information if the attendee agrees to share their contact information via lead retrieval.
7. I have not received my exhibitor kit (Online Exhibitor Service Manual)?
The Online Exhibitor Service Manual is sent electronically along with a password. The Online Exhibitor Service Manual will be sent in July. If it is past July, please immediately contact our General Contractor: Tradeshow Logistics either via email or phone. Email: email@example.com or 877-857-2838 enter #2.
8. Can exhibitors attend conference sessions?
Exhibitors (with an exhibit badge) can attend non-ticketed sessions that are not full in capacity. CME credit can only be obtained if you’re registered as an attendee for the conference.
9. What are the AAP Health & Safety and Code of Ethics?
10. What are the AAP National Conference & Exhibition official social media channels?
- Website: http://archive.aapexperience.org/
- Social media: Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- 2022 National Conference hashtag: #AAP2022
11. How should the conference be referenced?
- AAP National Conference
- AAP National Conference & Exhibition
- American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition
- 2022 AAP National Conference
- 2022 AAP National Conference & Exhibition
- 2022 American Academy of Pediatrics National Conference & Exhibition
12. Are there accessibility tips for exhibitors?
Yes, please click HERE